Rating – formulating and achieving aims
Nowadays private as well as public companies are increasingly faced with the demand to convey their sustainability performance to external rating agencies. Sustainability ratings can also be expedient information for a company and its management itself. They provide important facts about the company’s own progress in sustainability, reflect stakeholder’s expectations and indicate the potential for improving economic performance.
>> Consultancy services:
- Rating screening: taking stock of sustainability ratings, “sustainability check” due to previous activities and future company plannings
- Measures for improving sustainability ratings such as achieving a company’s prime status
- SWOT – analyses and subsequently establishing strategic action plans for improving rating grades and rating efficiency
- Developing associated components such as climate strategy, supplier guidelines, codes of conduct, sustainability code, etc.
- ESG-Rating of ESG-funds (→ in collaboration with TELOS GmbH).