References • Training
- Providing professional expertise on the topic of sustainability and the development of sustainability assessment in the stock exchange game of Germany’s Savings Banks. Impetus for further education materials on sustainability at the savings bank school for the German Sparkassenverlag, Stuttgart
- Development of a concept to integrate sustainability into the curricula of training courses held by the Rheinischen Sparkassenakademie, Düsseldorf
- Professional courses about Socially Responsible Investments in co-operation with Zürich University and the Centre for Social and Sustainable Products (CSSP) AG, Vaduz
- Preparation of advisory brochures and participation in client consultations for multifamily offices in Zurich on questions of sustainable investments and impact investing
- Conceptualisation and implentation of professional courses in Socially Responsible Investments for the academy of the German Association of Foundations (StiftungsAkademie), Bonn
- Development of a further training programme dealing with pension funds in sustainable financial investments for the Association of Corporate Pension Funds (VFPK), Berlin.